- 【Night cuisine】Nagano Prefecture Kiso Region dish that can appreciate the richness of nature made from carefully selected ingredients gathered mainly Nagano Prefecture Kiso Region, Nagano Prefecture Kiso Region.
Fish hidden in quiet clean flow, vegetables grown affectionately locally, soba with buckwheat of Kiso Kaida Kogen, Shinshu Iida basashi (horse-meat sashimi ), Kiso Beef and all are ingredients of Nagano Prefecture Kiso Region in Nagano Prefecture Kiso Region.
For some reason nostalgia and smiles spill out, the hospitality of our hotel.
In the wind had joined tranquility in the forest, the land of the Kiso, please feel in the tongue in the eyes of the natural Kiso
- 【Limited to Winter, Kawafugu kaiseki cuisine】Minami Shinshu, Nagano Prefecture - Gifu Prefecture It is a kaiseki cuisine incorporating Kawafugu (catfish) cultivated in the Tono Region.
Kawafugu is a white body like snow, no smell of drowsiness,
A pale white and elegant taste and its texture are the taste of Yamazato, which is superior to the real fog.
Please enjoy luxurious cuisine with plenty of that Kawafugu .
- 【Morning cuisine】Morning cuisine also uses Kiso's ingredients, and Kashihikari from Nagiso Koshihikari (rice), which we serve with a straw soup, is exceptional.
Enjoy breakfast in the forest and river while listening to the birds singing in the morning.
- 【Upgrade menu】※It will be extra charge.
- A souvenir shop held by Kiso HinokiKiso Hinoki is pinging for souvenirs.
If you include a little moisture, the smell of hinoki drifts, and you smell sweet wood, but you can feel it.
- Chopstick restraint is a technique of flower peachEven for resting chopsticks, I use the branches of flower peach that I feel.
Cooking content will be changed according to food ingredient purchasing situation and season.